Interested in Purchasing some Springer Swag?
Visit our Online Swag Store HERE
Withdraw & Refund Policies
Please contact the office to process any withdrawals
- If your child misses class for any reason (vacation, illness (including COVID), birthday parties etc...), we do not offer refunds, credits or make-up classes.
- If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, or power outages, we unfortunately do not offer refunds, credits. or make-up classes.
- The fee you have paid for the session has already been pro-rated to exclude classes that have been cancelled by Springers such as statutory holiday weekends or gymnastics competitions hosted by the club. You have not been charged for those classes.
- Withdrawal 24 hours or more before session begins: full refund less $10.00 admin fee
- Withdrawal within the first 3 classes: Refund for remaining classes less $10.00 admin fee (If you choose to leave a credit on file: no admin fee)
- Withdrawal after 3 classes: No refunds. Gymnastics Ontario fee cannot be refunded after 3rd class)
- A class change can be made free of charge only when space permits.
- ALL refunds are subject to a $10 administration fee.
March Break Camp/Summer Camp/Winter Camp:
- Withdrawals one week or more before camp starts are subject to a $10 cancellation fee
- Withdrawals less than one week before camp starts are provided with a 50% refund or credit to another program minus a $10 administration fee.
- Withdrawals once camp has begun will not be refunded.
- Missed days cannot be credited or transferred.
PA Day Camp:
- Withdrawals up to 48 hours before PA Day Camp are provided with a 50% refund or credit.
- Withdrawals less than 48 hours before PA Day Camp will not be refunded.
- Cancellation of birthday Party must be done 30 days minimum prior to the party. If cancellations are made less than 30 prior to the party, the deposit is non-refundable.
Competitive or Fundamental Refunds
- Please refer to your parent handbook for details, and contact the office.