Withdraw & Refund Policies
- If your child misses class for any reason (vacation, illness (including COVID), birthday parties etc...), we do not offer refunds, credits or make-up classes.
- If classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, or power outages, we unfortunately do not offer refunds, credits. or make-up classes.
- The fee you have paid for the session has already been pro-rated to exclude classes that have been cancelled by Springers such as statutory holiday weekends or gymnastics competitions hosted by the club. You have not been charged for those classes.
- Withdrawal 24 hours or more before session begins: full refund less $10.00 admin fee
- Withdrawal within the first 3 classes: Refund for remaining classes less $10.00 admin fee (If you choose to leave a credit on file: no admin fee) Admin fee applies to all refunds, camps, birthday parties etc.
- Withdrawal after 3 classes: No refund. Credits only will be applied with a medical note provided. No Refunds.(Gymnastics Ontario fee cannot be refunded after 3rd class)
- No credits within the last 3 classes.
- There are no make-up classes for any reason.
- A class change can be made free of charge only when space permits. There may be a fee for any additional class changes.
March Break Camp/Summer Camp/Winter Camp:
- Withdrawals one week or more before camp starts are subject to a $10 cancellation fee
- Withdrawals less than one week before camp starts are provided with a 50% refund or credit to another program minus a $25 administration fee.
- Withdrawals once camp has begun cannot be refunded.
- Missed days cannot be credited or transferred.
PA Day Camp:
- Withdrawals up to 48 hours before PA Day Camp are provided with a 50% refund or credit.
- Withdrawals less than 48 hours before PA Day Camp cannot not be refunded.
- Deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is made less than 4 weeks prior to party.
- Admin fee refund less $10.00 to process deposit
Competitive and Fundamentals Program:
- Please refer to your Springer Club Policies and Competitive Commitment Handbook, or contact the gym office.