Open Registration for Spring will be Wednesday Feb 28th 7 AM
To See Full Class Schedule Click Here
Click REGISTER ONLINE
Scroll down and select program of your choice & click REGISTER HERE
Milton Springers Club Safety Policies
Gymnastics is a sport, and like all sports, involves some risk. In order to minimize that risk, it is important that safety rules are followed. Please take some time to remind your child to listen to their coaches and follow all safety rules.
- All of our classes are instructed by coaches who are trained by the Nationally Certified Coach Program (NCCP)
- Children are NOT allowed on the gymnastic apparatus unless supervised by a certified Milton Springers instructor.
- Children must be in good health to participate. The coach has the authority to refuse admittance of a gymnast to a class for any sound medical reason. Parents may be asked to sign a Permission to Participate form following an injury or illness. Parents should inform coaches prior to class of any illness of injuries that may impact their ability to participate fully in their class.
- Children disrupting or disturbing class may be restricted from participation.
- Parent and Tot classes permit one parent per child to accompany in the gym. For safety and insurance reasons siblings, including babies in car seats or carriers are not permitted in the gym during class. Phones are not permitted to be used while participating in a P & T class.
- No food, drink or chewing gum is permitted in the Gym. Water in sealed bottles are permitted. A water fountain is available in the gym for your convenience.
- To protect privacy, ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOS OR FILMING of children is permitted during class. Please read our Photo/Video policy for more information.
- All children must wear suitable gym attire. For girls; a body suit and/or form fitting shorts or leggings and t-shirt. For boys; elastic waist shorts, athletic pants and t-shirts. No zippers, ballet skirts, or loose fitting clothing are permitted. Long hair must be tied back. Dangling earrings, bracelets, watches, fit bits, anklets, rings, or necklaces should be left at home. Gymnasts are barefoot in the gym. Parents assisting a child in a Parent & Tot class may wear socks if they choose. Open wounds or warts must be bandaged with athletic tape, which is available to purchase in the office or drug store if needed.
- Participants can leave their belongings in the Coats and Boots room (which is not supervised during class time). It is recommended that athlete come dressed for class, however change rooms are available if required. Please do not bring valuables to the gym. Milton Springers is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Outdoor footwear must be removed before entering the gym.
- Recreational and competitive gymnasts ages 12 and under, must be escorted into the gym and supervised until class begins by a parent or guardian, and picked up promptly when class finishes for maximum safety. Children must wait for their ride inside, and be picked up inside the gym foyer. Parents may sign and give to the coach an Athlete Release Form for children aged 10-12 years old, in order to be released after class without a parent. Our Athlete Release Form also includes information on our Athlete Drop off and Late Fee Pick-up Policy. It is recommended that athletes that are being picked up that have signed the parent release form, advise their children to come back inside the gym if they do not see their parent/guardian outside at the pick-up area. If you are going to be late picking up your child please call and notify the gym.
- If Halton schools are closed due to weather, daytime programs are cancelled. Should after school and weekend programs be cancelled due to inclement weather we will post closure details on our website www.miltonspringers.ca. Unfortunately we do not offer makeup classes, credits or refunds for any reason including weather related cancellations, or unforeseen circumstances (i.e. power outages).