PA Day Camps
Our PA Day camps offer a fun-filled day full of gymnastics and games while school is out for the day.
What to Wear:
- For boys & girls ages 6-12
- 8:30 am - 4:00pm
- Before/after care is not available at this time.
- Cost is $65 for the day each child
- No previous gymnastics experience required
- Gymnastics instruction on equipment like vault, bars, beam, floor, tumble track, foam pit and trampolines with our NCCP (National Coaches Certificate Program) trained coaches.
- Games, crafts, and more games!
What to Bring:
- Comfy clothes that are good for exercising (shorts, leggings, t-shirt, leotard, etc...) Please have your gym clothes on underneath your outdoor clothes, as the change rooms are currently unavailable.
- Bare foot in the gym
- Long hair tied up
- No jewellery/accessories (stud earrings are okay, but please no necklaces, bracelets, watches, fitbits, anklets, or dangling earrings)
- Healthy Lunch (nut free please) and drink.
- Two extra (nut-free) snacks for breaks.
- Face mask with baggie to keep it in when not using.
- Water bottle as the drinking fountain is not in use at the time (the bottle refill station is available).
- Change of clothes (just in case).
- Do not bring any valuables.
- Please make sure are items are labelled with campers name.